The Otto Ducati d'Oro Relais is a small charming residence immersed in the quiet veronese countryside surrounding Isola della Scala, which is world-famous for its rice fields.
Right from the moment you arrive, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the relaxed, informal atmosphere of a fine country hotel, thanks to the friendly atmosphere that will make you feel at home.
Whether it's a business or leisure trip, the bespoke service and genuine hospitality of the Artegiani family will make your stay at the Otto Ducati d'Oro hotel a pleasant break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. With its location and services designed for business travellers dedicati a chi viaggia per affari, the Otto Ducati d'Oro hotel is the ideal place for a business trip.
As soon as you cross the threshold of your room, you will feel an increased relaxing feeling of well-being: the eleven bedrooms are all decorated with different styles, with an impeccable taste that elegantly combines tradition and modernity without compromising on comfort.
The fine furnishings and attention to detail are designed to make you feel pampered and at ease. Our comfortable mattresses and selection of pillows provide a restful sleep in the silence of the calm nights in the countryside.
The Otto Ducati d'Oro hotel brings out its best in the morning: breakfast, served in the rustic dining room overlooking the green grass of garden, is a magical moment and in summer is served outdoors.
Delicious cakes and other typical local products are waiting on the counter turned into a cheerful, sumptuously laid table that is both efficient and discreet. A good cup of tea or coffee and your day will start with a burst ofwarm-heartedness and vigour coming from the good things of the earth.
During the day, you have the opportunity to enjoy nature without leaving our countryside hotel: Otto Ducati d'Oro is located in the historical Corte Emilei complex formed by the main villa, which is home to the Artegiani family, who runs the hotel by respecting the environment and the country traditions of the village.
Otto Ducati d'Oro is a hotel designed to ensure energy savings and harmoniously blends into the natural environment that can be seen from the rooms: cultivated fields, rice paddies and fruit trees punctuating the vast natural landscape.
If you want to explore the surroundings, you'll be spoilt for choice with walks, parks, hamlets, art towns and amusement parks, such as Gardaland. The village of Isola della Scala, world-renown for its rice fields, is 5 minutes away from our relais. Verona and Mantua are about 18 kilometres away and can be easily reached by car and by train. You can explore the cultural heritage, attend cultural events, go to a show in the Roman Amphitheatre in Verona or just walk through alleys and listed buildings with a timeless charm, in the footsteps of Romeo and Juliet.
Once back from your day of business or sightseeing, you can enjoy the warmth and calm of the Otto Ducati d‘Oro hotel to rejuvenate yourself in the peaceful countryside, enjoy a nice mean in one of our recommended restaurants or just rest, at last!
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE HOTEL
- Charging station for electric vehicles
- Free Wi-Fi and wired internet access available in all rooms, communal areas and the garden; just enter the password provided upon your arrival.
- The Italian breakfast is varied and in summer is served outside in the garden of the hotel. Breakfast times are flexible and to be arranged by contacting the hotel.
- Fitness room: to keep fit there is a room equipped with a machine for training your shoulders, arms, chest and legs, as well as a treadmill. After your work-out, you can relax comfortably seated with a good book or chat, while enjoying the pleasant atmosphere of the room, with exposed beams and glass doors opening onto the garden.
- Drinks 24/7: in the breakfast room there is a kettle available to you free of charge to make yourself a tea, including herbal ones, as well as a coffee machine. Moreover, there are water, beer and other beverages. Guests can pay for them in the container next to the fridge in the breakfast room.
- Local products: in our hotel we sell products from our local area, such as the rice from our Otto Ducati d'Oro farm and other rice-based products of the "La Pila" cooperative, which you can enjoy in the breakfast buffet.
- Air-conditioning: available throughout the hotel, with AC control in the rooms.
- Parking: in the courtyard of the hotel there are outdoor car spaces for guests, protected by an alarm system around them.
- Check-in/check-out: arrival and departure times can be agreed with management at the time of booking.